Some observations about last night
- I think that some affiliates are super insecure about either what they are doing as a life choice or how much they make because people brag WAY TOO MUCH about money. Money is good to have but if your purpose of coming to Affiliate Summit is to brag about how much you make, maybe you need to examine yourself a bit.
- Too many affiliates are socially awkward. I think they need practice speaking in normal social situations rather then on Wickedfire.
- I’ll talk to anyone, I love meeting new people but seriously do you have to tell me your life story?
- For an industry where everyone is technically your competition, people are very willing to share what they are doing. It’s something that makes affiliate marketing unique.
- These big affiliate parties are kind of lame. I’d much rather just chill and talk to knowledgeable people rather then go to some bar chock full of people in suits who are just there for the open bar.
- Wickedfire affiliates have a much different attitude then all other affiliates
Were you in the hizzouse last night? Anything to add?
Please Note: I do receive a Press Pass to Affiliate Summit which get’s me in for free however, all statements and thoughts are my own opinions.