- Lots of old fogie corporate types seem to be infiltrating the affiliate space – they must have heard there’s money here
- Affiliates flaunt their money way too much – who cares what you have?
- The affiliate industry is smaller then people realize – people know a lot more about you then you may think they do
- Eric Nagel is extremely intelligent and enlightening to speak with
- If you are having dinner with one affiliate network & another affiliate network sends drinks to your table – i think you should turn down the drinks but thank them for the sentiment – what do you think?
- The Wynn has the worlds worst free pens
- Ready for the next HOT media source that everyone is talking about?…..SEO
- Speaking at a conference really isn’t very hard at all
- John Chow LOVES attention, even if it’s bad attention
- Amanda Orson & myself sound good on a panel together – it jives
- A lot of people have disappeared from this industry
- ShareaSale must BANK because they put on some serious parties
- I like the comrodery among people who have been in this industry a while
- Some companies that have tables at the Meet Market are awful at branding themselves
- The Wynn is a nice place for a conference but the size makes it a bit less intimate then the Rio was.
What were your observations for day 1?