Posted by Ad Hustler | Posted in Affiliate Marketing, Doing Business, Meetin' Mad Peeps | Posted on 11-01-2012
- The crowd for day 3 seemed light compared to other days.
- SolarVPS was telling me about some pretty awesome things they are going to be releasing that are going to make them a major player in this space. You’ll hear it here first.
- You want what I have but don’t want to do what I do ~Eric Thomas
- If you stop here, you will definetly fail…perservere! ~Eric Thomas
- Information changes situations. ~Eric Thomas
- “My greatest accomplishment is being married to my wife for 21 years and never once cheating on her” ~Eric Thomas – It really has nothing to do with marketing but it’s a great outlook on life. You have to value the things that are truley important.
- Have a mental picture of where you want to be and dedicate at least 5 minutes each day to picturing your dreams as reliality. ~Eric Thomas
- A funny thing about Eric Thomas is that he kept saying crap like you can make it to anywhere you want in this company. I think he was a little confused as to what Affiliate Summit is.
- Recognize the opportunity and be willing to do what others are not ~Shoemoney
- I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 things that did not work ~Thomas Edison
- I love when the gloves come off and you REALLY hear what people think of other people in this industry.
- Everyone wants to know who the smelly chick is….but i’m not going to tell you. So….let’s consider this “Operation BO” and going forward please sniff around and find the culperate. This will encourage people to take showers and use this newfangled invention called deodorant.
- Shoemoney’s closing keynote revolved around the message that there are a lot of opportunities out there and you need to act on them in order to be successful. The presentation was so simple and amusing that it was brilliant. I actually laughed out loud at his story telling.
That’s a wrap on Affiliate Summit. I want to send a huge thanks to Shawn Collins and Missy Ward for having me again. These two put on a show unlike any others. This is a community that they’ve built and they value the community more then just making a buck. Affiliate Summit is an experience and i’m glad I got to be a part of it.