Posted by Ad Hustler | Posted in Ad Hustler, Affiliate Marketing, Doing Business, Meetin' Mad Peeps | Posted on 24-08-2011
- Parties where there is a chick hanging from the ceiling pouring drinks are awkward.
- Kim Ann Curtin (You’ve Probably Read Her Articles HERE) did an interesting session on “UnNetworking.” I liked her interactive format and I liked that she breaks the mold over what most people do in their sessions.
- I like being able to hook people up who can help each other, and NO, not so I can take a piece of the action like many of the scumbags i’ve met in this industry. Pay it forward baby.
- It almost seems like some of the affiliate networks are leaning towards BEING the “Super Affiliate” rather then trying to recruit/service tons of new affiliates.
- I always like when a company “get’s it.” There has been this law firm at the last few Affiliate Summits called Ifrah Law. They had a big ad outside their booth that said “1 weird old tip to shrink your legal liability….” with a parody of the famous weight loss ad that it’s obviously based off of. I’m sure that it’s rare that you are going to find a law firm or any company for that matter that actually GETS IT. Seems like these guys (and gals) do.
- Brian Hawkins should start his own ecommerce business for unusual pants.
- I like hanging out with both CPA & CPS affiliates for different reasons.
- It doesn’t seem promising when a website spent time trying to get me to run their offer and then when I go to the offer the domain is expired.
- There was a gang of like 50 old people walking around the expo floor who were obviously sold some bizopp that takes them to Affiliate Summit. I followed them around a bit to hear what was going on and feel kind of bad for them because I doubt many of them will ever make any money with this. “What’s HTML? Do you build websites? I have $10 to spend.”
- Shawn Collins and Missy Ward of Affiliate Summit are some of the most giving, generous & genuine people in the industry and i’m proud to be a part of their show.
Any observations about Affiliate Summit? Comment!